Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why Have One When You Can Have Two?



Holy Cow Moment?: <Hand to forehead moment>  Why have one when you can have two applies to donuts, chocolate, and cake.  Children? Well….

So I haven’t posted in a while.  It’s not from lack of materiel either.  Quite the opposite.  I have so much to say I don’t even know where to begin. 


So I had another kid.  Yup.  I procreated once more.  I don’t get the people that say, “if I had had my second first I would never have had another.”  I call BS.  Because you know what?  I had THAT kid first and still had the second.  Okay – so I was terrified I would get a second just like her, but I still did it.  And you know what?  He was worth it!  Such the opposite of my crazy daughter.  Please don’t tell me that your kid is busy too.  When I say busy, I mean my daughter will actually have done 6 different activities every 15 minutes.  Is she borderline ADD?  Who knows. All I know is that she is two and stumps the experts at times. Yeah that’s right.  The poor teachers for the Child Find Douglas County program watched with jaws dropped and asked, “is she always this busy?”

So in summary – I have a crazy daughter and a now 4 month old son.  Are they both worth it? Yes.  Am I losing my mind? Yes.

Holy cow the ride just got a bit crazier. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete