Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A wonderful Dad



Behind every great mom is a wonderful dad... or in my case.

It might be a little late but I wanted to say Happy fathers day.    My husband keeps me grounded, makes sure I don't go off the deep end.  What i would do without him I don't know.

We took dad to the races - drag races.  My daughter loves loud cars.  Even in the womb she would become very active around cars.  Oh joy!!

So in honor of my husband making it past year one he got to go to the races, something I know he has missed.  Of course at home his races now consist of a wagon, a toddler that jumps ships while the wagon  is moving and chasing her down the street.  That's only a little different right?



"When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, 'Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?' He answered, 'If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'"

Jerry Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment