Thursday, May 3, 2012

You say hoarding ... i say saving UPDATE

I had a few people ask what the invites looked like so here you go.  I had to delete the address and emails since who knows who can see my blog. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could.



Anyone else have a good "saving stories."  I should make a list of items that I have saved for years that have come into use now that I have a baby.

Another item of use were all my candle making accessories.  Started that collection about fifteen years ago.  When money was tight around Christmas, thanks to baby, we had to buy minimal items to compete gifts for our family.  Everyone got hand made, personalize candles.  I'm not sure everyone liked them but the good news was I used more stuff I had been saving.

My husband is happy though, we are cleaning stuff out!  So maybe the baby is helping us declutter... that's maybe a whole other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment