Due to recent events I feel this needs a special post. This is not a Holy Cow moment in my life but a Holy cow in someone else’s.
Thank you Beth for the information on the circus –er, I mean the Duggar’s and their 20th child.
For starters this is my opinion and my opinion only (although Beth agrees as I am sure most of you will).
My thoughts –
1. What does Mr. Duggar do because apparently my husband needs to get in on that.
2. They use religion as their reasons for their now 4 separate basketball teams (there are 5 people to a team for those that don’t know). God might want to exercise his right to revoke free will at this point – just a thought.
3. At some point I am going to venture a guess child birth is an Olympic sport in this family. Can they really be enjoying the procreation process? (Yes I went there and now you are too.)
4. I love my child, I ache for her all day but after oh… I dunno number 10 do you even know who is who anymore in order to miss them? “Hey number 5, okay number 7 you’ll do.)
5. There are 26 letters in the alphabet – yeah but they aren’t going for each letter so why are they are on 20 again?
6. I think someone needs to get Mrs. Duggar a promise ring – ask her to promise to please stop.
7. well need I say more – lets open this up shall we.