Sunday, November 27, 2011

Maybe Vampires do exsist...

Holy cow Moment #: if I were a vampire then being awake at four in the morning would actually be my evening...but I'm not and therefore it is not, or I don't think I am? Since when did four am become my me time? My productive time to squeeze in another load of laundry, a great time to hem those pants, wash my hair and vacuum even? When i had a baby of course - maybe these insomnia like traites, which are baby induced, started the myth of vampires thousands of years ago. Because after all I am not the first mom to be up at ungodly hours.

Holy cow - i just compared being a mom to being a mythical blood thirsty creature-and I'm not picturing those of Twlight.Maybe I resemble a Zombie rather then a vampire. Granted my mood at certain hours could reflect that of both depending on the day. Some days I'm sure people fear I'll attack them, but who knows if id stop at their blood or go for their limbs too. I know you know what I'm talking about-mom or innocent bystander.

Ahh the joys of being a mommy. I love it though, my darlingdaughters smile makes everything worth it-or well that's what I'm supposed to say. :-). (all joking aside she is worth it)

No comments:

Post a Comment