Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for a lot

Making it to our first holiday season means we've succeeded at parenthood for half a year! Applause please. Making through our first black Friday unscathed also a major feat.

Holy cow Moment ?: I'm thankful for my hubby who talks me off the ledge at times. Im thankful for our puppies who teach me to not take life so serious. Imthankful for my daughter who has shown me I had way too much time on my hands. I'm thankful that i fit into a pair of pre-baby pants!!-okay they were fat pants none the less but the were prebaby fat pants! Who knew there would be a day to rejoice about fitting into pre-baby fat pants.

But really "holy cow" do I have a lot to be thankful for. Looking back I never thought I'd have such a wonderful life filled with love, lots of laughs and maybe a little less hair and a few extra pounds. Life is good.

Mom car moment-was able to donate a few cannned goods that had some how snuck under the seat. also had cough drops for sick husband-he won't admit thisone though.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment